Author Topic: shootn44s  (Read 606 times)

Offline mo58

• View Profile
shootn44s
« on: January 20, 2016, 09:57:34 PM »
For those who couldn't get out shooting today ...well, I went shootn!  :-* :P

Took some 44s that I have barely shot and a couple I haven't had time to shoot at all.

c

Cool deal...the 51 marshal and 1860 Army played 'perfectly' with all the .44 rebated cylinders I have. 
I know I can dial in an accurate load with the 1860 ...a 45acp case worth of goex, creamowheat, lube, 457 ball was fairly consistant. But, damn that 51 Marshal was an erratic sob with that load. .. and I was shooting short distance benched. Fairly certain shes shootn high, but with so many "did that even hit the carboard?" shots, I figure it may be finicky regarding what its pushing and how much is pushing it. 

Shot my 1875 45lc and 41 rem mag NMBH a bit too, but when it got dark, shootn that short barreled 51 brought all the glock lovers over to watch the fireworks and smell the powder mutton oil bbq.   (7&

Offline 45 Dragoon

• View Profile
Re: shootn44s
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2016, 04:54:53 AM »
Nice !

Mike
www.goonsgunworks.com
Follow me on Instagram @ goonsgunworks

Offline mo58

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2016, 05:58:31 PM »
Nice !

Mike
www.goonsgunworks.com
and so much fun.  Thanks goon  :) I am a big fan of your boundless thought processes and the goals set by them!

Offline 45 Dragoon

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2016, 07:16:53 PM »
mo58,
  Thanks for the kind words!! (Obviously a smart feller!!! Lol!!) Just teasin.  Hay I like to help if I can but , I'm on these forums to learn as well! There's a lot of knowledge and good folks on them!!

Mike
www.goonsgunworks.com