Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/91/8230291/html/blackpowdersmoke/oldcoots/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Black Powder Sources

SG's Old Coots Den & Privy
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2019, 04:47:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Smokin Gun Rules!!!
12090 Posts in 1368 Topics by 123 Members
Latest Member: Popgun
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  SG's Old Coots Den & Privy
|-+  General Category
| |-+  LINKS
| | |-+  Black Powder Sources
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Black Powder Sources  (Read 26241 times)
Smokin_Gun
"I Smoke Black Powder"
Administrator

Known as a "Grey Rider" & "Horned Owl"

« on: July 06, 2013, 08:16:28 PM »

http://www.powderinc.com/

http://www.powderinc.com/catalog/order.htm
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 08:20:09 PM by Smokin_Gun » Logged

"American by Birth","CSA by Choice"As an Akwesasne,St.Regis Falls My Totem is Owl,Grizzly Bear,Hawk,Mistletoe,Deer owls see things that are not put before them and can see clear into the soul of a human being. No one can really lie to an owl, they see all truths.
Smokin_Gun
"I Smoke Black Powder"
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2013, 09:33:44 PM »

http://www.grafs.com/

"American by Birth","CSA by Choice"As an Akwesasne,St.Regis Falls My Totem is Owl,Grizzly Bear,Hawk,Mistletoe,Deer owls see things that are not put before them and can see clear into the soul of a human being. No one can really lie to an owl, they see all truths.
S4B
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2013, 09:45:30 PM »

The last case I bought I got from Grafs. Decent price and good service. Half of the case was their brand, but haven't used any of it yet. I have heard good things about it though.

The tree of liberty must be watered periodically with the blood of tyrants and patriots alike..........Thomas Jefferson
Smokin_Gun
"I Smoke Black Powder"
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2013, 11:30:17 PM »

I still gotta shoot up some of that KIK I got at Powderinc ... still is $17.10 /lb if you buy 10 lbs ... ever buy smokeless from Grafs S4B?

S4B
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2013, 06:21:35 AM »

No,I don't think so. I got an 8 pound jug of Bullseye from someone, but can't remember who. Most all the rest of my smokeless was from local shops.

The tree of liberty must be watered periodically with the blood of tyrants and patriots alike..........Thomas Jefferson
Smokin_Gun
"I Smoke Black Powder"
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2013, 07:13:45 AM »

I see ... haven't even checked locally since the last ammo scare, still can't get .22LR here powder was the same.

Baron Von Kesselwalker
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2014, 11:21:02 AM »

if  you need a brick  S G , let me know ....   guns
Smokin_Gun
"I Smoke Black Powder"
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2014, 04:33:36 AM »

BVK you mean ,22 Rimfire? CSA Always ... can't catch any up here ... also looking for .223 Commercial not Military primed or steel cases ... I haven't reloaded any for Kel-Tek ...  Gotta get out ... saw Doc today no more of what poisoned me. Got a 1mg one and said he'd be following me a while ... last saw him 1992-93... fond that package ... sight mount ect ...
 Got some wet full target bottles and tin can targets ... need to print A couple rifles on paper have make shift boards ... let me know  guns
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 04:36:42 AM by Smokin_Gun » Logged

Smokin_Gun
"I Smoke Black Powder"
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2014, 04:37:52 AM »

Gotta get some sleep goin' to the rack now good night...

Baron Von Kesselwalker
Global Moderator

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2014, 12:00:55 PM »

watching  weather ,   in  BUFFALO ,   looks  cold ...   glad  we  got  global  warming  --- so  all that  snow  will be gone  for  the  4 th  of July  lol3
Festus

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2014, 04:26:15 AM »

You wouldn't believe the number that "they" have convinced that this cold weather is caused by the fact that the Earth is warming.
Al's bunch have said it and the sheeple believe it.
There has to be a bunch of them because they elected obama twice.

God, Flag, & Country
Baron Von Kesselwalker
Global Moderator

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2014, 09:43:33 AM »

actually the first billion  years after this planet was formed, there was global warming ... then  it has been cooling  off  since .... then when the nuclear furnace  at the core of a nearby star ( the SUN )

runs out of  fuel  an  collapses on it self  there  will once  again be  a  global warming  as this  planet  gets  FRIED  to a crisp ...  Cheesy
Smokin_Gun
"I Smoke Black Powder"
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2014, 02:35:17 AM »

watching  weather ,   in  BUFFALO ,   looks  cold ...   glad  we  got  global  warming  --- so  all that  snow  will be gone  for  the  4 th  of July  lol3

What's funny is my Brothers in my home town of Malone N.Y. Way northeast of Buffalo got 2" of snow and 17F at night ... we use to have 20' snow banks and Snowmobiles that had to deliver essentials do to Blizzards ... sumfin's changin' ....
You wouldn

't believe the number that "they" have convinced that this cold weather is caused by the fact that the Earth is warming.
Al's bunch have said it and the sheeple believe it.

Indeed Lee  ...  bet it don't happen again ... prayin' it don't

There has to be a bunch of them because they elected obama twice.
BARON, Still a great day to take the dog out for awhile... yes

[/quote

Quote from: Uberti sisters link=topic=1405.msg19443#msg19443 date[b
BARON, Still a great day to take the dog out for awhile... yes
[/b]

Love this one ... how come you always have the good stuff? Wink
« Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 02:39:26 AM by Smokin_Gun » Logged

Festus

« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2014, 04:33:01 AM »

Lake effect snow.
It is up to which way the wind is blowing.
They have the snowmobiles out doing their thing again.

God, Flag, & Country
Smokin_Gun
"I Smoke Black Powder"
Administrator

« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2014, 10:20:27 PM »

Thanks Festus ... miss Snowmobiles ... but still freezin' my toes on Candy my Bike ... 36F at 80mph for two hours ... what's the chill factor von that ? lol Damn cold  scooter

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: