Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/91/8230291/html/blackpowdersmoke/oldcoots/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/91/8230291/html/blackpowdersmoke/oldcoots/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
4 th of JULY

SG's Old Coots Den & Privy
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2019, 01:56:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Smokin Gun Rules!!!
12090 Posts in 1368 Topics by 123 Members
Latest Member: Popgun
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  SG's Old Coots Den & Privy
|-+  General Category
| |-+  American Revolution
| | |-+  4 th of JULY
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 4 th of JULY  (Read 20799 times)
Baron Von Kesselwalker
Global Moderator

« on: July 04, 2012, 09:03:54 AM »

It took guns    guns    to set America free of English oppression.

Without guns we would still be a colony.  panic

I'm grateful   we can still have our guns.

Without them  ,   government and criminals would do what they do best.          Steal     
Peckerhead

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2012, 05:52:57 PM »

We've got guns and the gov. robs me blind, it is on my pay stub for me to see.  gaah  Anyway, thank God for the men that gave their life so we could be our own country. I've been watching it all day on T.V. Washington's men really had it rough but they made it. A lot of hard times without what they needed in the wet and cold, but they made it for us. dance
Wild Wilkie

Long Time Cowboy Wild Wilkie

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2012, 06:24:52 PM »

Someone in the neighborhood followed James Madison's advice and set off one of the longest lasting fireworks displays I have ever seen outside a city paid for display!!  WOW!  To bad it wasn't aimed up some politician's ass!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: