Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/91/8230291/html/blackpowdersmoke/oldcoots/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/91/8230291/html/blackpowdersmoke/oldcoots/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Charlesville Musket

SG's Old Coots Den & Privy
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2019, 05:29:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Smokin Gun Rules!!!
12090 Posts in 1368 Topics by 123 Members
Latest Member: Popgun
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  SG's Old Coots Den & Privy
|-+  Rifles
| |-+  Smoothbores
| | |-+  Charlesville Musket
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Charlesville Musket  (Read 18202 times)
Junkman

Happy in N.E. Florida

« on: November 19, 2011, 12:41:48 PM »

I don't know that I would call this a 'smoothbore rifle', since it is a MUSKET, but that's what the category says. Anyways, here is my replica 1763 Charlesville .69 caliber musket. It's a hard hitter!  lol3

Click to enlarge
S4B
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2011, 12:48:38 PM »

Yup, I'll bet that is a hard hitter, and welcome to the forum.  shake
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 12:50:54 PM by S4B » Logged

The tree of liberty must be watered periodically with the blood of tyrants and patriots alike..........Thomas Jefferson
Smokin_Gun
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2011, 06:32:47 PM »

That's a Good lookin' Charlieville Junkman ... I may have one someday, just not today i guess yes
StrawHat

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2011, 04:01:48 AM »

Nice looking musket.  I also have one and they are a good shooting piece.  Mine was used in competition and hunting but not by me.  An older gentleman used it to win a bunch of matches and used it to show me how it could take game better than my stuff.  I was always somewhat amazed at how hard it hit a deer.  Good luck with yours and enjoy it.

Knowledge should be shared, not hoarded.

Knowledge I take to my grave, is wasted.

I prefer to use cartridges designed before my Father was born!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: