SG's Old Coots Den & Privy
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 14, 2018, 06:14:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Smokin Gun Rules!!!
12071 Posts in 1364 Topics by 123 Members
Latest Member: Popgun
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  SG's Old Coots Den & Privy
|-+  Deadwood Saloon
| |-+  Director's Office; Moderator (Moderator: abscondist)
| | |-+  American Sniper - Sangano
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: American Sniper - Sangano  (Read 13512 times)
Smokin_Gun
"I Smoke Black Powder"
Administrator

Known as a "Grey Rider" & "Horned Owl"

« on: January 18, 2015, 10:32:44 PM »

sniper Went to Cynthia's her Son Jay gave me a DVD of American Sniper - Sangano ... about to watch it. Will try to post some scenes tomorrow ... may need Global Monitor Fuzzy's help ... more will be revealed, or not hee hee popping

"American by Birth","CSA by Choice"As an Akwesasne,St.Regis Falls My Totem is Owl,Grizzly Bear,Hawk,Mistletoe,Deer owls see things that are not put before them and can see clear into the soul of a human being. No one can really lie to an owl, they see all truths.
Baron Von Kesselwalker
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2015, 11:30:16 PM »

ok...
Smokin_Gun
"I Smoke Black Powder"
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2015, 12:42:09 AM »

Ready, Post secured for tonite's movie ...

"American by Birth","CSA by Choice"As an Akwesasne,St.Regis Falls My Totem is Owl,Grizzly Bear,Hawk,Mistletoe,Deer owls see things that are not put before them and can see clear into the soul of a human being. No one can really lie to an owl, they see all truths.
Baron Von Kesselwalker
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2015, 12:21:29 PM »

what ........  no  popcorn  or drinks .......Huh??    an no reloads  for  the    6 shooter  or  2barrel          guns guns guns guns guns guns guns guns guns guns

panic
Smokin_Gun
"I Smoke Black Powder"
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2015, 09:24:52 AM »

may need the Tubbie cannon crew...

I may need them ... still workin' on time to try and post...will try my new Cannon Power Shot Camera in record mode and see if it will post with Photo Bucket .... Had Paty for Soul Beauty's Birthday ... a grand time we had ... be back , heading to AA meetings till afternoon ....laters  yes flat Cheesy dance CSA TIME bye

Smokin_Gun
"I Smoke Black Powder"
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2015, 09:26:31 AM »

what ........  no  popcorn  or drinks .......Huh??    an no reloads  for  the    6 shooter  or  2barrel          guns guns guns guns guns guns guns guns guns guns

panic

Ohhhh yeah Baron ... good movie

Smokin_Gun
"I Smoke Black Powder"
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2015, 11:19:01 PM »

Soul Beauty says Thank You Fuzzy ... gonna try to get her back in here some ... She's real busy with College workin' hard on a Business Administration Degree .. doing intersession speed classes all day between semesters to expedite the process ... A lot a work and homework. Very proud of her ... lol3 Wink CSA

Festus

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2015, 04:39:57 AM »

Soul Beauty says Thank You Fuzzy ... gonna try to get her back in here some ... She's real busy with College workin' hard on a Business Administration Degree .. doing intersession speed classes all day between semesters to expedite the process ... A lot a work and homework. Very proud of her ... lol3 Wink CSA

As well you should be, Sir.
I am happy to see you doing so well.

God, Flag, & Country
Smokin_Gun
"I Smoke Black Powder"
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2015, 08:18:33 AM »

Thank you Festus ...life is good just gotta let go and live it   dance CSA lol3

Baron Von Kesselwalker
Global Moderator

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2015, 01:30:33 PM »

lost  mine at that same range ,  looks  like  that  also ...  strange ----  panic

hopefully that lid was  tight .... and  contents  are secure ....  Tongue
Smokin_Gun
"I Smoke Black Powder"
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2015, 09:53:09 PM »

looks so tempting right now mannnn!

Festus

« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2015, 04:30:32 AM »

That wouldn't solve a dang thing.
All it would do would be to end all that you have strived for these past few years.
Get mad and go out and kick a rock, but keep your head clear.
You ain't living just for yourself anymore. Consider her.

God, Flag, & Country
Smokin_Gun
"I Smoke Black Powder"
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2015, 04:47:52 AM »

yes yup Festus ... you  know I know what to do ... and I won't drink no matter what this time  dance CSA horsey Bands of Angels protecting me on God's Watch ... scooter decision Yur right I've come too far, just was a breech in the protection line ...  CSA For to thine own self be true ... do I hear an Amen?  lol3 cowboy

Smokin_Gun
"I Smoke Black Powder"
Administrator

« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2015, 05:31:07 PM »

me too ... gotta call Soul Beauty ... hee hee

Festus

« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2015, 04:49:58 AM »

yes yup Festus ... you  know I know what to do ... and I won't drink no matter what this time  dance CSA horsey Bands of Angels protecting me on God's Watch ... scooter decision Yur right I've come too far, just was a breech in the protection line ...  CSA For to thine own self be true ... do I hear an Amen?  lol3 cowboy

AMEN

God, Flag, & Country
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: