Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/91/8230291/html/blackpowdersmoke/oldcoots/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/91/8230291/html/blackpowdersmoke/oldcoots/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Tryin' to make ready for the Rondy

SG's Old Coots Den & Privy
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 17, 2019, 03:03:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
The Deadwood Saloon is open for business 24 hours a day.
12090 Posts in 1368 Topics by 123 Members
Latest Member: Popgun
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  SG's Old Coots Den & Privy
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Rendezvous’
| | |-+  Tryin' to make ready for the Rondy
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Tryin' to make ready for the Rondy  (Read 8774 times)
Smokin_Gun
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2011, 07:09:47 PM »

big gulp big drink
Smokey
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2011, 07:20:32 PM »

big gulp big drink
....and drinks only the finest liquors, wines and brewskis.  SG
Smokin_Gun
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2011, 09:22:27 PM »

still rules at the moment  dance at least I have a good time  boom drink
Smokin_Gun
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2011, 10:31:05 PM »

What Money? I only get to drink cause I rob liqour stores cowboy yes dance laugh
Smokin_Gun
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2011, 08:02:20 PM »

Spent all day tryin' to get ready for the Rondy ... makin' sure I got everythin' I need and that it'll all fit in Old Lexus... I had fogot about the food...it'll be canned and a loaf a bread. ...a small Jug a Sour Mash, and a Big jug or two a water...
Along with flint & steel in my char kit will be hidden a couple bic lighters and a coleman stove :O) Wink ... I'll make a checklist tomorrow. It's been warm about 74/45F but suppose to cool a bit.
Here's a few pics of my day's end and why I fell asleep after Pizza tonite  dance

Gotta see if everythin' fits tomorrow... and may head up to set up the Revolutionary War Infantryman's tent. We'll see what tomorrow brings...
 CSA
« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 09:04:20 PM by Smokin_Gun » Logged
Smokin_Gun
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2011, 07:33:22 PM »

Well I got the car Packed and went and put the tent up, banked the walls talked to Ole and her Husband, Turtle had his Shop set up. Has some nice rifle and one is anTrade gun in .36 cal with a barrel a mile long and a hundred brass tacks on it...$100 thinkin' on that one.
Looks to be a real good time and probly a rather large turnout.
I'll grab some more supplies and head up there Monday I guess.
I have a prime spot at the North edge of the Camp surrounded by thick bushes and trees in case the wind comes up...fire pit was already dug and gathered some firewood.
It ought be a pretty good time. TIME
bjmac

« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2011, 08:04:06 PM »

Sound like you're ready to go SG. That daytime temp of 70 sounds mighty fine compared to the 35 and rain    rain?  and     gaah   tsunami warnings and all. Hell, if this keeps up, me and Claudia will have our ranch on the coast after all! dance
Maybe we'll get down to your neck of the woods for next years rondy.
Smokin_Gun
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2011, 08:12:59 PM »

Thart Tsunami cauht me by surprise ...Cyn told me about it after I saw a brief clip about it ... I don't do alot of news. I'm also awaiting beach front property then I'll sell  Wink We got all the sand we need already ...
It would be nice if you and Claudia could make the Rondy next year...alot of people follow the Rondys and shoots all over the Nation. I'd have to trade old Lexus in for a Toyota Chinook (RV Camper) Smiley dance
S4B
Administrator

« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2011, 09:06:09 PM »

Boy, that old coot SG must have gone to bed early, getting ready for the doin's. If ya check in before you leave, have a good one SG. We're sittin here waitin for some photos.

The tree of liberty must be watered periodically with the blood of tyrants and patriots alike..........Thomas Jefferson
Smokin_Gun
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2011, 01:25:24 AM »

I did konk out right after dinner ... just woke up 0115hrs.
I'll check in before I take off this mornin... It feels a lil' cooler this AM, but I'll not have cold feet till I get up tomorrow mornin' with my Mocs off cigar roll eyes  laugh dance
Smokin_Gun
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2011, 10:05:15 AM »

Headin' for the high ground ...will see plenty a stars tonite ... catch me come later I'm a gone dance>>>>
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: