Author Topic: OK, I've got a Remmie now  (Read 2260 times)

Offline Fingers McGee

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
OK, I've got a Remmie now
« on: April 28, 2011, 12:00:57 PM »
OK, I've finally gotten a Remmie.  I haven't had one since I sold the pair of Piettas I had with R&D cylinders.  Here is my 1991 vintage Uberti .36 Cal Remmie. Barrel address is "Primitive Arms Co. - Branson, MO". All proof marks are on the bottom of the frame and barrel. SN and Uberti trademark are on the butt. It has a couple scratches on it, and the grips have shrunk up a little; but it has never been fired - that will change very soon. I probably paid too much for it; but the Branson, MO barrel address make it worth it.

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee; SASS 28654-L-TG, NCOWS 3280; Alter Ego of Diabolical Ken, rangemaster and stage writer extraordinaire.  Founding member of Central Ozarks Western Shooters and member of Southern Missouri Rangers, Double M Cowboys, Owl Creek Raiders and the Ozark Posse

Offline Junkman

• View Profile
Re: OK, I've got a Remmie now
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 12:18:49 PM »
Very nice example you have got there Fingers!  %!-
I AM the devil's advocate!

Offline Rock Island

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 06:28:10 AM »
It's a start :)  Nice looking example, I have many .44 Remmies but no .36 yet, a man at the flea market tried to sell me one but wanted $450, after I stopped laughing I thanked him and moved on.
If it shoots then I have it, am about to get it, want it, or plotting to get it

Offline Hoof Hearted

• View Profile
    • Cartridge Conversions
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2011, 12:20:41 PM »
LOVE the early Uberti's!
Nice score Fingers......
Check out my new website:

http://www.cartridgeconversion.com