Author Topic: 2nd Gen Garibaldi Commemoative  (Read 272 times)

Offline Fingers McGee

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
2nd Gen Garibaldi Commemoative
« on: February 24, 2017, 01:22:07 PM »
Just got this one last week.  2nd Generation Colt 3rd Model Dragoon gold etched in a glass top case.  1 of 206 made.  This one came with all of the original boxes, packaging, and papers.  Price included a Sig Series 3rd Model Dragoon accessory set, Colt Dragoon charcoal blue and gold etched Zippo lighter, and a Colt Dragoon Case pocket knife. 

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee; SASS 28654-L-TG, NCOWS 3280; Alter Ego of Diabolical Ken, rangemaster and stage writer extraordinaire.  Founding member of Central Ozarks Western Shooters and member of Southern Missouri Rangers, Double M Cowboys, Owl Creek Raiders and the Ozark Posse

Offline Captainkirk

• Administrator
  • "Nothing like a nice piece of hickory"
    • View Profile
Re: 2nd Gen Garibaldi Commemoative
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2017, 10:15:06 PM »
That is one of the finest cased Dragoons I've ever seen, Fingers.
"You gonna pull those pistols, or whistle Dixie?"

Offline EricDeaton

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2017, 07:51:12 PM »
Those don't come up frequently for sale. Saw one early last year on Gunbroker. So do you think those Sig series engraved patersons are worth $2300?  No way to no how many sig series were made other than the rarity I see them come up for sale.

Offline Fingers McGee

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2017, 10:53:51 PM »
Those don't come up frequently for sale. Saw one early last year on Gunbroker. So do you think those Sig series engraved patersons are worth $2300?  No way to no how many sig series were made other than the rarity I see them come up for sale.

The Sig Series Patersons are reeeeeealy nice, and probably worth the asking price; but I wouldn't give $2300 for one.
Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee; SASS 28654-L-TG, NCOWS 3280; Alter Ego of Diabolical Ken, rangemaster and stage writer extraordinaire.  Founding member of Central Ozarks Western Shooters and member of Southern Missouri Rangers, Double M Cowboys, Owl Creek Raiders and the Ozark Posse