colt banner

Author Topic: Florida Woman With Pipe Bombs CNN Video  (Read 98 times)

Offline sourdough

• View Profile
Florida Woman With Pipe Bombs CNN Video
« on: October 06, 2019, 03:57:09 PM »
This deranged person may have made pipe bombs that would work, but CNN just had to interview a neighbor lady who could not understand how the woman could have accumulated all of this without someone knowing about it. That says a lot about the neighbor's lack of intelligence. A middle-school age kid could have gone to Home Depot or another hardware store to procure pipe nipples, pipe caps, nails and screws. One of the bombs shown even had the store bar code price tag on the nipple. At her age she could buy smokeless powder (of some sort) from WalMart. Who knows what she was using for fuses.

IMO, this woman was looking for attention.

I was appalled at the hysteria about the "firearms" LE confiscated at her home.

This is a blurry screen shot of a CNN video which clearly shows that all of her "firearms" were Airsoft guns.

Courtesy of the mainstream news people who don't know squat about firearms.

Jim

Offline G Dog

• View Profile
Re: Florida Woman With Pipe Bombs CNN Video
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2019, 04:37:44 PM »
Yea, but those handguns look like they might shoot high capacity bullets and that AR looks like "It is as heavy as 10 boxes that you might be moving.” (Sheila Jackson Lee)

I’ll surrender my guns when Guam “tip over and capsize”, ya’ll.  (See Hank "Think Tank" Johnson).

The Founders never intended any of this shit.  They'd cuss us bad if they were to see what we let happen to America.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 04:40:18 PM by G Dog »
"Nietzsche is dead".
                              -  God

Offline ShotgunDave

• Black Powder Syndicate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2019, 04:43:11 PM »

The Founders never intended any of this shit.  They'd cuss us bad if they were to see what we let happen to America.

Amen to that.
"Never trust quotes from the internet"
-Abe Lincoln

Offline sourdough

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2019, 06:46:04 PM »
I never heard of high capacity bullets before. Maybe ghost guns chamber them with thing that swings up.

I never get tired of ignorant folks who love to pass legislation about something they have no clue about when they are in front of the ever-present cameras so as to present their ignoramus ideas for all to see.

Offline AntiqueSledMan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2019, 03:34:48 AM »
Hello sourdough,

"I never heard of high capacity bullets before. Maybe ghost guns chamber them with thing that swings up."

Those terrorist's got all the neat stuff.

AntiqueSledMan.

Offline Captainkirk

• Administrator Extraordinaire and Part-Time Gunslinger
  • Administrator
  • "Never said I didn't know how to use it" M.Quigley
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2019, 09:59:23 AM »
I’ll surrender my guns when Guam “tip over and capsize”, ya’ll.  (See Hank "Think Tank" Johnson).

Yup...gots ta stop building 'cuz it be gettin' top heavy. Yo.
"You gonna pull those pistols, or whistle Dixie?"

Offline G Dog

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2019, 02:11:55 PM »
The blessings of Affirmative Action at work in the congressional halls of national deliberation.  In an age of participation trophies and wokeness being of the cognitively challenged (i.e. stupid) is apparently no longer an impediment. 
« Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 02:18:40 PM by G Dog »
"Nietzsche is dead".
                              -  God

Offline sourdough

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2019, 02:27:01 PM »
It appears that CNN was, once again, premature with "breaking news" about her large "stockpile" of guns.

Courtesy of the Tampa Bay Times, this is from the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Department:

"Investigators found 24 pipe bombs, fuse material, pistol powder, 23 knives, two hatchets, nunchucks, two pellet rifles and six pellet pistols.

No mention of any firearms.

https://www.tampabay.com/news/crime/2019/10/04/wimauma-woman-arrested-for-making-two-dozen-pipe-bombs-deputies-say/

The photo of the "bombs" show several pipe nipples, one pipe cap, possibly 2-3 cans of propellant, and a DVD movie, "Natural Selection". Given her statements to LE, she was intent upon hurting people with no specific targets named.

If I was a self-employed plumber who handloaded cartridges, possibly liked to shoot small BP cannons, and had the misfortune of possessing some junk movies in his/her DVD library in the Tampa area, I think I would either give up my line of employment or my hobbies.

If Red Flag Laws ever come to fruition, one had better keep all cards close to the vest.

Offline mike116

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • LeathersmithMike.net
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2019, 03:08:30 PM »
Red flag laws already exist.   Colorado has it and I doubt we are the only state that does.

Offline sourdough

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2019, 04:22:20 PM »
Very true. I guess I should have specified Federal Red Flag Laws. My bad.