Author Topic: Meanwhile, 1 year later......  (Read 27 times)

Offline Confederale

• ff-ing the ineffable.
    • View Profile
Meanwhile, 1 year later......
« on: October 20, 2019, 04:06:35 AM »
G'day All,
Been meaning to put some pics up for some time now & the long overdue arrival of a Pietta Dance .44 leaves me with no more excuses.
So, the pics include - 2014 Pietta Dance .44 & 2010 Pietta Lemat.
                                 Pietta Schneider & Glassick .36, 1975 Uberti Griswold & Gunnison .36.
                                 2007 Pietta Spiller & Burr .36, ?? ( Kit ) Schneider & Glassick .36.
                                 In the case, 1977 ASM 3rd Dragoon .44 & 1973 Uberti Griswold & Gunnison .36. These 2 are my regular competition shooters & have been 'massaged' some & are excellent pieces. Just love 'em!
Along with a 1972 Euroarms Leech & Rigdon .36 in the works I'm mulling over whether to convert one of the S & G .36s to a 5" barrel piece. I've been able to find only one pic of a Confederate manufactured 5" pistol ( a Leech & Rigdon .36  with 12 cylinder stops ) - if anyone has more info to share on this topic I would be most interested.
Hard to figger which is more pleasurable - reading/learning or just good ole shootin'. Reckon I'll keep doin both & see what eventuates.
Cheers to you all,
Ian.
The more I learn, the less I seem to know.