Author Topic: Getting forum going again  (Read 95 times)

Offline tljack

• View Profile
Getting forum going again
« on: February 18, 2020, 10:25:55 PM »
I am very happy to see that folks are still interested in this forum. I have always liked it but it seems everything got directed to Colt Country. While that is a good forum too I like this one being specific to collecting BP revolvers.

Never Surrender and shoot till the powder is gone!

Offline ShotgunDave

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Getting forum going again
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2020, 01:06:37 AM »
I am very happy to see that folks are still interested in this forum. I have always liked it but it seems everything got directed to Colt Country. While that is a good forum too I like this one being specific to collecting BP revolvers.

I'm with you tljack. I like this forum too, because it's pistol specific. Not that I don't like long guns! Because I do. It's just nice to have all the revolver info in one place.

We're going to be doing some things soon, to try and renew interest. There's so much good info here. I don't want to lose it.
"Never trust quotes from the internet"
-Abe Lincoln

Offline Captainkirk

• Administrator
  • "Nothing like a nice piece of hickory"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2020, 04:20:22 PM »
This forum definitely has it's place. This was the dream child of Dr. Jim Davis and several others, and in his memory, I would like to see it not only continue, but grow.
"You gonna pull those pistols, or whistle Dixie?"

Offline Fingers McGee

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2020, 05:47:15 PM »
I'm on board
Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee; SASS 28654-L-TG, NCOWS 3280; Alter Ego of Diabolical Ken, rangemaster and stage writer extraordinaire.  Founding member of Central Ozarks Western Shooters and member of Southern Missouri Rangers, Double M Cowboys, Owl Creek Raiders and the Ozark Posse