Banner

Author Topic: New book “Collecting Modern Colt Blackpowder Revolvers” by Eric Deaton is out  (Read 204 times)

Offline Eric Deaton

• View Profile
My new book is in as of Last Thursday and I’m working on getting the word out. It was about a 2 1/2 year project for me not counting years of learning and researching things. It is available on EBay under listing #s 284088354994 and 284088361527. You guys can purchase the un-autographed version and get an autograph for free just by adding a note that you are a forum member. I hope you all enjoy the book. Questions and comments are welcome and I’ll get back to them ASAP.

So check out “Collecting Modern Colt Blackpowder Revolvers”.  I hear it makes a great gift and is soon to become a must have reference book on the subject.  I think we all wanted a book like it and it just wasn’t out there so I decided “why not me?”!!!!

Offline Long Johns Wolf

• View Profile
    • FRiends Of the Centaure Society (FROCS)
Looks good, Eric,
How much is it and do you ship to Germany?
Long Johns Wolf

Offline Fingers McGee

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
I've ordered my copy and one to give for a Christmas president.  Cant wait till they arrive.
Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee; SASS 28654-L-TG, NCOWS 3280; Alter Ego of Diabolical Ken, rangemaster and stage writer extraordinaire.  Founding member of Central Ozarks Western Shooters and member of Southern Missouri Rangers, Double M Cowboys, Owl Creek Raiders and the Ozark Posse

Offline sourdough

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
My USPS MO is on the way to the address you provided on the Colt Forum. Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Jim