Banner

Author Topic: Where are all the collectors gone?  (Read 124 times)

Offline Fingers McGee

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Where are all the collectors gone?
« on: April 08, 2021, 10:22:48 AM »
Subject says it all.  Nobody is using this forum
« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 05:49:57 PM by Fingers McGee »
Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee; SASS 28654-L-TG, NCOWS 3280; Alter Ego of Diabolical Ken, rangemaster and stage writer extraordinaire.  Founding member of Central Ozarks Western Shooters and member of Southern Missouri Rangers, Double M Cowboys, Owl Creek Raiders and the Ozark Posse

Offline KM4JZJ

• Pustic I is, but a Ham I am.
    • View Profile
Re: Where are all the collectors gone?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2021, 10:53:55 AM »
It seems like the Remmy and Colt forums are turning into ghost forums also.  f%&
"If they come to take, they also come to die."

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Offline sourdough

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2021, 02:52:06 PM »
It has been my recent experience that there are a lot of noobs on many forums, and I believe it may be due to the severe lack of cartridge ammunition and guns that shoot them. Many, many posts I have seen ask for a profuse amount of information, but these guys don't seem to want to lift their pinky finger to do any research on their own.

Rant over.

Regards,

Jim

Offline ShotgunDave

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2021, 10:09:46 AM »
Believe me Fingers, I've been asking myself that same question about all our forums. Lots of traffic but no one posts. We've even had a bunch of new members join.

I don't know what the answer is. We've spent many hours talking about it offline, behind the scenes. I look at other forums and see lots of posting going on. But I also see a lot of fighting and bickering. Maybe that's the problem? We need more drama. It seems people thrive on it. Maybe we're just boring.
"Never trust quotes from the internet"
-Abe Lincoln