Author Topic: WTB Whitney Replica Revolver  (Read 3229 times)

oscarlovel

WTB Whitney Replica Revolver
« on: January 31, 2011, 11:45:47 AM »
Well, I dawdled around the last few years thinking I'd buy one from DGW, but now they are gone. NOW I want one. If you have a replica Whitney you wish to part with, please contact me at oscarlovel@gmail.com. :-[

Offline rvesely

• View Profile
Re: WTB Whitney Replica Revolver
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2013, 01:43:29 PM »
Greetings  I see that the date is old, but thought I'd ask if you're still interested - I have a San Marco Whitneyville replica.  It is in excellent condition.  It has been fired some. I bought it because I didn't want to fire my Colt (already sold). If you're still interested, give me a holler.

Offline Captainkirk

• Administrator
  • "Nothing like a nice piece of hickory"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2013, 10:39:36 PM »
Greetings  I see that the date is old, but thought I'd ask if you're still interested - I have a San Marco Whitneyville replica.  It is in excellent condition.  It has been fired some. I bought it because I didn't want to fire my Colt (already sold). If you're still interested, give me a holler.

Welcome to the Collector's Forum! ^")
"You gonna pull those pistols, or whistle Dixie?"

Offline Fingers McGee

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2013, 01:13:16 PM »

I believe he was looking for a .36 Caliber E. Whitney 1861 revolver like this:

not a .44 Colt Whitneyville Dragoon revolver.
Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee; SASS 28654-L-TG, NCOWS 3280; Alter Ego of Diabolical Ken, rangemaster and stage writer extraordinaire.  Founding member of Central Ozarks Western Shooters and member of Southern Missouri Rangers, Double M Cowboys, Owl Creek Raiders and the Ozark Posse